EMCS Thai Company Limited
The company was established in Year 2000.
We provide motor claim service; to help insurance companies reduce their cost, increase working operation effectiveness, and improve user satisfaction.
Our clients are 38 non-life insurance companies, including 9 of leading 10 non-life insurance companies.
We are managing 8.3 million voluntary motor insurance policies (of 9 million policies in the market); which is approximately 92% of voluntary motor insurance policies in the market.
We have a complete business networking group of over 4,000 partners nationwide; which includes dealers, garages, glass stores, survey companies, automotive parts shops, tow companies, and salvage auction companies.
We are managing over 1.5 million claims per year. (approximately 20 billion Thai Baht)
- e-Claim: AI Review & AI Estimate: claim management system that uses AI technology to help assess damages; which helps insurance companies to speedily repair damaged vehicles and efficiently manage their cost.
- Carmate, E Hawk, M-Survey: mobile applications that help insured to quickly file claims. The applications also enable insurance companies to efficiently manage surveys of traffic accidents.
- M-Inspection: a system that helps insurance companies to speedily complete vehicle inspection.
- e-Towing: a system that manage towing jobs between insurance companies and tow companies.
- e-Auction: a salvage auction system